If you are looking for custom panels during install wizard please check
Glass Fish install scripts. They are perfect examples.
If you are looking for creating custom actions then continue reading.
In this post I will explain how to setup IzPack in Eclipse to create custom install and uninstall.
- First step download IzPack and extract it.
- Now launch eclipse and create a java project with any name. I create IZPackCustom project.
- Now when you extracted the IzPack software it will create a directory by name IzPack. Copy this directory under your IZPackCustom project and refresh the workspace.
- Right click on IZPackCustom project and go to Properties->Java Build Path
- Go to Source tab and click “Add Folder”.
- Now under the IZPackCustom->IzPack->src->lib, select the lib folder to be added into Source Folders.
- Once you have setup the source folders in your workspace there will be compilation errors. Now again go to “Java Build Path” and go to the libraries tab.
- Click “Add Jars” and select all the jars under IZPackCustom->IzPack->lib folder.
- This should fix all the compilation errors.
- Now to test if everything is okay run the build.xml Ant script in IZPackCustom->IzPack->src folder and run target “all”. If the build completes successfully then the setup is okay.
For Part 2 Go here